BETTER VISION, INSPIRED BY NATURE
Honeycomb lenses are NO ordinary lenses, we are all unique and individual, so why shouldn’t our lenses be too?
Using nature’s technology of honeycomb design, more light is distributed from all areas of the lens improving vision and reducing eye fatigue.
KEY BENEFITS OF HONEYCOMB LENSES:
- Crisper, sharper vision with optimum clarity
- Reduced glare in bright light and night time driving conditions
- Improved eye fatigue
- Full UVA and UVB protection
- Scratch resistant
- Easy to clean
- Anti-reflective qualities to virtually eliminate reflections on the lens surfaces
- Super-hydrophobic layer to repel water and oils
IDEAL FOR USE WHEN:
Honeycomb lenses can be worn in your everyday glasses, however many find they work best when:
- Working in artificial or low light conditions
- Driving at night or in bad weather
- Working on a computer or tablet
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?
Honeycomb lenses appear completely clear, but the patented mesh technology is just visible under very close inspection or when the lens becomes misted.
IS IT AVAILABLE IN MY PRESCRIPTION
Honeycomb lenses are available in powers between +6.00 and -10.00D with astigmatism corrected up to -4.00D. This includes levels of thinning from standard to 1.67index. They cannot be tinted or be used with colour changing lenses. For full details come and have a chat!