Therapy for diabetic retinopathy. Noctura 400 is a revolutionary new therapy for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy and diabetic macular oedema. It represents a radical departure from other treatments as it is non-invasive (NO laser, NO needles, NO surgery) and can be used by a person at home. Watch the video below.
- The therapy can be used at any stage of diabetic retinopathy
- The therapy may help to slow, halt or even reverse the progression of the disease. The has been demonstrated in a number of clinical trials.
- The Noctura 400 is a CE marked medical device. (class IIa).
- There are over 700,000 hours of recorded use by patients to date
This therapy has been through trials and has been shown to demonstrate clinical repair in 66% of patients with no associated complications. Noctura has been evaluated in patients with;
- Mild to moderate non-proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
- Early, untreated and progressive Diabetic Macular Oedema
- Moderate Proliferative Diabetic retinopathy
Therapy for Diabetic Retinopathy Costs:
- The therapy costs £250 every 12 weeks. This works out to less than £3 a day. It includes the following:
- Dilated examination with digital photography & OCT every 6 or 12 months.
- 1x Pod with Quick Start Guide
- 3x Fabric Mask (disposable)
- 1x Instructions For Use
- 4x Pod Wipe
- 1x Return Envelope
- 1x Carrier Bag
- You will be required to sign a consent form
- The initial eye examination will be used to obtain baseline data You GP and/or Ophthalmologist will be informed of the start of your therapy
- You will be given your eye mask which is pre-programmed to work according to your sleeping patterns.
- Before the 12 weeks are up, a replacement mask will be sent to you so that your therapy remains uninterrupted.
- As this is a monitored therapy your usage data will be reviewed with you at your next appointment and the examination of your eyes each time will allow us to monitor the diabetic eye disease.
Noctura400 has appeared in the press
And the newspapers
You can find out more information from the company that developed the Noctura400, including references for the above information at noctura.com